Skilled, Experienced Estate Lawyer
Get Your Estate in Order With Our Help
An estate lawyer works with each client to create a custom estate plan that protects assets and makes provisions for loved ones. If you do not have a will or trust in place, or if your life circumstances have changed and you need to draft new estate planning documents, including a durable power of attorney, turn to The Law Office of Ronald T. Cole.
Serving San Diego County and beyond, our law firm focuses on personalized estate planning to ensure property is safeguarded and family members are taken care of in the event of a death or long-term disability. Our estate planning services can help you:
- Create or update wills, trusts and supporting documents.
- Put your wishes in writing with valid legal papers.
- Itemize your possessions and specify who gets what.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your loved ones will be provided for.
- Keep your family out of probate court.
- Reduce your loved ones’ tax burden.
- Draft durable power of attorney documents.
- Decide in advance what will happen to what you own.
In addition to helping San Diegans with estate planning services, The Law Office of Ronald T. Cole is available for the following:
- Legal advice for personal injury cases
- Representation in motorcycle accidents
- A wide range of civil litigation services
- Non-profit creation & operation
We offer sound counsel and effective legal guidance in matters related to personal injury and more.
Contact Our Office for Help
Put our more than 30 years of experience to work for you. Whether you’re looking for a highly experienced estate lawyer, an insightful personal injury attorney or legal assistance with civil lawsuits, turn to The Law Office of Ronald T. Cole. Call us at (858) 349-6980 or fill out our convenient online form to get started.